SALLY!

"Life is not about how well you have weathered the storm, It's about how well you danced in the rain"

Saturday 26 September 2009

Tears.


"Don't you know I've tried and I've tried
To get you out my mind
But it don't get no better
As each day goes by
And I'm lost and confused
I've got nothing to lose
" Tune!! I've been repeating that song over and over again
Whenever he's gone for so many years...& I think that he's not coming back...he gives me a shock & show me his face...then disappears again...giving me a reason to wait for him again....(it keeps happening to me, its true)

I don't want to cry tears wont fall my eyes. No matter if i break down inside tears wont fall from eyes, don't matter if i feel it inside; tears wont fall from my eyes(8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home