I Want It!! And I Want It Nowww!!

Omg!! I just saw the coolest and cutiest Ipod alive. Yes ladies it's the newest ipod coming soon. I realllyyyyy reallllyyy want to get it. I think I've done pretty well job with my old one as i have had it since year 9, right?? and i think i deserve to treat myself with this lovely new ipod. I usually get what i want because i pay for half of the shit so i might aswell do it again. It hold up to 30,000 songs ( Bloody hell is they even 30,000 songs out there) as well as 50,000 photos ( How vain can people get) and 300 hours of video( I guess im staying out home). Totally cool right?? That Ipod would be my life and soul if i get it, and guess what?? You can even turn over the concept to filp any direction COOOLLLL!!!.Im not sure how much it cost but i pray it does not cost over £150. I just had to update you guys about my passion Lol!
OOO Yeah im planning to get a laptop as everyone in my house already has one but I really don't know what brand or make i should get. Feedback would be appreciated :).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home