SALLY!

"Life is not about how well you have weathered the storm, It's about how well you danced in the rain"

Friday, 18 September 2009

Im Backkkkk!!!

I'm Back girls!! Did you miss me?? I guess not :). Anyway im just here to talk about what happened today. I can go on for years so im going to cut it short for you. Today at school was alright the normal party at Lewis once again. We'll soon going to get kicked out but i don't really care. I also got invited to be in Delisha GCSE dance exam, im very suprised that she trust me to help her on what grade she can possibly get. Don't worry i wont mess it up for her :). Omg Omg Omg bloggers today going home was too funny. Guess what? What Sally.? Welll... as i was walking home with my normal crips in one hand and drink in the other a mix race boy must of shouted out " choong thing", inbetween my music playing and for some reason i turned around ( Don't ask me why). I didnt answer back as i was sure he wasent talking to me but he kept on calling " choong thing, choong thing" like seriously speak proper english. So i decided to say " who me" and he replied " no the dog behind you". I simply thought it was a joke untill i turned around and actually saw the dog. Embrassing right?? But for some reason i was laughing my ass off and dont ask why im just werid.
Today i was watching that
DARREN BROWN show on channel four i simply didn't think it would work for me as i don't believe in that kind of shit but GUESS WHAT! It exactly worked for my brother and im being Totally serious. Well me and sister was trying to pull him up but for some reason it got worse and worse every time we touched him. Scary right?? In conjunction with my mum just sleeping on the chair (Heartless). His alright and still annoying me like hell - i actually wish he stayed in that position :). Anyway more post to come as soon as i get to think of something in my head to talk about. MWAH! (Not really)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home