SALLY!

"Life is not about how well you have weathered the storm, It's about how well you danced in the rain"

Friday, 25 September 2009

LEAVE ME ALONE

You can tell me staright up that you don't like me, you can insult me to the bottom. I really don't give two FUCKS! But the worst thing you can do to someone is give mixed emotion. Fuck that. Making me think and that. Arggggggggggggggg! It's always me. I try to get up in the morning with the biggest smile on my face trying to make people feel happy and comfortable around me but someone or some thing have to bring it back down. I feel to pick up his heart and making it suffer.
But you know what!! EVERYMAN FOR THEMSELVES! I like playing that game and i always wins. No one can destroy me. People hurt other people to make them feel alive. If he likes me soo much why would he walk away like im some kind of dog. People seriously dont know what evil things I can do to people, but don't worry my favourite word " Karma" would catch him.

If I’m such and important person, why do you stutter when i ask you if you know my name?. No one can answer that and i aint waiting for people to answer that question. Just give me one good reason why i should come out of the Closet?? and i dont want to hear this shit that " it would make you feel better". I dont believe in that mann!

A crazy someone said “I tried to cut myself last night to Joy Division with my toothbrush. I was sitting there trying to peel away as many layers of skin as I could but I couldn’t make a serious dent in my arm. I kept doing it for half an hour. My mother actually thought I was brushing my teeth for that long!”. I aint gonna bait out anyone but thats some deep shit man.

I’ve never felt I’ve been valued by anyone. I’m just a waste of space that everyone ignores, like a ghost without a home. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home