ATTENTION, ATTENTION, ATTENTION
I'm abit bored at home as well as just thinking if i should go out today as its bloody cold and raining. So i thought to myself " let me blog for a little while then go and get ready". So HERE I AM! So your properly thinking; what is Sally gonna talk about today?? Hmm... I seriously don't know myself. Imma allow my fingers to type as they doing now.
I just want to point out that every girl shouldn't change or worry about another person and love yourself. Cause once you've done that your not your self anymore. You must love yourself for other people to love you as well. Don't make someone your everything cause once they gone you wouldn't have anything left to yourself. I like to think that im good at giving advise if its about love life or just generally things. This weather has just made me go in that mood for blogging.
Everyone thinks I'm mad cause i talk to myself but just because I'm talking to myself, it doesn't mean I'm insane...it just means I'm always able to have an intelligent conversation!!! It's as simple as that really. But if you think I'm mad, you should see my imaginary friends!!
I also have another problem that i don't know where i got it from. I have different moods different days and i swear down on my life i don't mean to have it. One day im all happy and just want to get on with my life as a happy girl but the next day comes and im thinking too much and I'm just mean to people for no reason and i think everyone is against me. I know this is not mood swings because I've been having these ever since. Even my family told me this and say i have problem. Im trying to over come it but It never works. I think the only person i dont get angry at is Latoya and i don't know why. Boyyy!!! isn't crazy but suspects the voices in her head may be someone trying to destroy my life.I knows the voices aren't real, but likes the way they think!But i do not know which is worse,the fact that i am talking to a blog or the fact that the blog is talking back,hmmmm..
isn't crazy. My reality just differs from yours I would give her life just for a shoulder to cry on n hug to make her feel wanted.Nobody understands. But that's the way it always will be . Everyone has a breaking point and I haven't reached mine but soon to come as all this pain in me is killing me. Not telling anyone what i really feel and whats really going up in my mind is burning me. It feels like some day i feel to die but don't remember me for how they died , Remember me for how they lived.Don't get me wrong i dont have this attitude when opens her eyes every morning thinking 'For fucks sake, I'm still alive...Why?'. But when you have nothing to do and your just thinking this comes up every single day.I'm just wondering why whenever she's on cloud nine, some bastard has to come along and shoot her down?!
::Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. And just because she comes off strong, doesn't mean there's nothing wrong::
I just want to point out that every girl shouldn't change or worry about another person and love yourself. Cause once you've done that your not your self anymore. You must love yourself for other people to love you as well. Don't make someone your everything cause once they gone you wouldn't have anything left to yourself. I like to think that im good at giving advise if its about love life or just generally things. This weather has just made me go in that mood for blogging.
Everyone thinks I'm mad cause i talk to myself but just because I'm talking to myself, it doesn't mean I'm insane...it just means I'm always able to have an intelligent conversation!!! It's as simple as that really. But if you think I'm mad, you should see my imaginary friends!!
I also have another problem that i don't know where i got it from. I have different moods different days and i swear down on my life i don't mean to have it. One day im all happy and just want to get on with my life as a happy girl but the next day comes and im thinking too much and I'm just mean to people for no reason and i think everyone is against me. I know this is not mood swings because I've been having these ever since. Even my family told me this and say i have problem. Im trying to over come it but It never works. I think the only person i dont get angry at is Latoya and i don't know why. Boyyy!!! isn't crazy but suspects the voices in her head may be someone trying to destroy my life.I knows the voices aren't real, but likes the way they think!But i do not know which is worse,the fact that i am talking to a blog or the fact that the blog is talking back,hmmmm..
isn't crazy. My reality just differs from yours I would give her life just for a shoulder to cry on n hug to make her feel wanted.Nobody understands. But that's the way it always will be . Everyone has a breaking point and I haven't reached mine but soon to come as all this pain in me is killing me. Not telling anyone what i really feel and whats really going up in my mind is burning me. It feels like some day i feel to die but don't remember me for how they died , Remember me for how they lived.Don't get me wrong i dont have this attitude when opens her eyes every morning thinking 'For fucks sake, I'm still alive...Why?'. But when you have nothing to do and your just thinking this comes up every single day.I'm just wondering why whenever she's on cloud nine, some bastard has to come along and shoot her down?!
::Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. And just because she comes off strong, doesn't mean there's nothing wrong::


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home