Bad Period Pains

Bad Period Pains- THE WORST THING!
OK..So i usually don't complain about my period that offend but today was a different story.I've been dealing with periods since i was at primary school so i guess i know how to handle them BUT FUCKING HELL..today wasn't even a joke. As soon as i got up i just start getting these sharp pains in my belly. As my daily routine i go toilet to have a piss and go back to bed. NOT TODAY MATE! As i was sitting up i could just feel the pain going through my back all the way to my legs. I was numb for almost an hour until i forced myself up to go toilet. This was the worst pain i have felt in ages and i have had my leg/ankle broken 5 times, gone down the stairs 3 times and always feeling that i cant feel my body. I don't really believe in taking medication but this situation was a must; i took 5 tablets ( i didn't care if i was taking over dose i just wanted the pain to go) and you know already i had to bring out the hot water bottle. I was thinking if pregnancy is worst then this you can keep having a baby. But i say this very off tend and just fall in love with kids again.Sometimes i just hate being a girl.
P.S:Sorry if this was abit too detailed for your eyes


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home