So you ask me, why I'm like this? so you ask me, why don't I have a boyfriend? so you ask me, why do i have the same emotion everyday? Ha! You make me laugh! Behind a BITCH is a situation who made her that way, I made a bitch even more bitchy, HA! I know it ain't right but she needs to realise not to trust no one, not to cry over someone, not to be valuable and put your guard down to get hurt again. I really HATE it when girls write on their status about bring " heartbroken" when you should know it was coming. Ever since i remember life is a unfair I've changed. So if life is unfair, I'm gonna be unfair. I'm gonna make you WORK your hardest just to know me. I'm gonna make you WORK your hardest just to make me feel something for you.But you know what....no MAN has succeed cause no one can handle a real girl. You cant HANDLE a bitch that doesn't need you."If you really wanna know me first of all you should never try to get to personal Cause I meant it when I said:That you gotta long way to go"Fuck what you heard. But a girl gets to a stage when their think your not worth anyone or you cant have anyone else but HIM. I wish i can tell you " It's gonna be alright, your gonna find someone better". But the truth is.......your never gonna feel anything else but rejection or your not even worth boys talking to you. So when i tell people i want to be alone...you don't understand me, but now you do. All this bullshit is worth nothing, all the late night phone calls is worth nothing, all the linkage means nothing when you have nothing to give back but a solid cold heart. Cause your hardly gonna change but i just hope you can handle it for a while cause it is hard work. Not allowing people to know what's hurting you cause you gotta keep a brave face for other people. I really didn't want you to be in this situation but i guess you've made up your mind up for your own sake cause when your lonely, hurt, feeling like life is not worth it your gonna need someone to cry on your gonna need someone to comfort you and you can't do that. You see even when you need someone the most! You'll have to bring out that middle finger and tell him "fuck you" but you know you don't mean it. Not even your close friend not even your family. You see to be "hard ass" is a reality not a weekly job or a feeling. ITS REALITY! Cause i know you I love him,always have and Always will and you gonna have to lie about being over him, your gonna have to put up walls to see if you'd Break em down but he ain't, and I'm WARNING NOW you know with every situation your gonna be in cause learn from my mistakes. It's hardly fun, It's hardly enjoyable but at the end of the day you know your gonna wake up feeling the same emotion as you did yesterday.I hope i haven't done something bad cause its not nice feeling like this everyday. Arg! I don't wanna focus this onto you, cause if i do it ain't gonna work. Don't ever say goodbye if you still want to try, don't ever wipe your tears if you still want to cry. Let it out all now cause in the long run your gonna loose alot of friendship your gonna loose a bond between your family, and i don't want you to feel the same way as me. It ain't about being a " BITCH" It ain't about being "the roughest girl on the block". That's just the start of it but when it's been happening for a while your gonna feel like shit everyday of your life. Time goes, Love goes but your heart is always gonna be there but it depends how you treat it.
Ok i guess your confused right now! right? Well you know in twilight when the girl want to be a vampire cause she wants to be like him but doesn't really know what shes getting herself in to well it's kind like this. You have no idea what your getting yourself in to. It's not a choice that happens over night its not your decision to just transform into a person cause the truth it your just gonna kill yourself before you even noticed. I'm advising you this right now : DO NOT turn solid cold heart. I ain't a nice feeling. Yeah people might look up to you and think " Wow, this girl is a real bitch" But it doesn't compare to what your gonna feel every single night you close your eyes. You've got a long life ahead of you and i know i sound like those people who just wants to put a smile on your face but this is really coming from my head not my heart but my head.Have you ever felt like your can't ever be good enough for the next guy. Because you gave everything you had,to the one who broke your heart. That's how your gonna feel for the rest of your life. So I'm begging you now! Be yourself but just put your guards up to people who need it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home