SALLY!

"Life is not about how well you have weathered the storm, It's about how well you danced in the rain"

Sunday, 11 April 2010

Christina


Part 1
Wow! Never thought that i would talking about this person on my blog. Well.. i mean i have been talking about her but slyly that she would have to pin point the statements i make about her. Soooo i go...directing this to Christina. I really can be here forever so i guess i have to cut it down

I've known this girl for quit a long time. Me and Christina has had some many fall out that i cant even count with two of my hands. I mean we get each other feeling and expression and everything is great. Then one little thing has to come up to make me want to leave her. But for some old reason she keeps coming back to me. Crazy?- I know. Rumors can really destroy someone connection with another person and it's really sad. can't believe how many people talk about me but don't actually talk to me.But i truly believe that everything happens for a reason..so don't have regrets... coz without the bad things, you wouldn't be the strong person you are today. You are truly one of the nicest and loving friend i've had in a long time. But do you know how hard it is to say, oh no were just friends when i really just want to scream i love you. It's hard for me, cause all the time i think your gonna hurt me; and i get really angry at you that sometimes i say things to you that i dont mean. But you hurt me and i just keep it in cause all i want you to do is to be happy. I might aswell be lonely by myself then bringing down my good friend with me. You deserve to smile and be happy and be loved by someone else byside me.I might not have a Bf to stick up for me I have some guy friends that could mess u up Like my Bestest Buddy.Basically I'm telling You don't mess with me.

A friend asks why your crying, but you ask why your crying while loading the shotgun. I got your back and you got mine.No one knows this but im really protective over you. I hear people talking about you and i just get angry but i never tell you cause i know you already have alot of shit on your shoulder. is thinking.. and i tell myself she's one of my good friends in the whole wide world! if you even THINK about hurting her I WILL hurt you TWICE as hard as you could ever imagine!. And i swear to God i would fuck a nigga if he/she ever touched you.Couldn't ask for better friends... more normal perhaps...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home