:( :$

Hi ladies and gentlemen I just thought that i should write something about what every human being is thinking and feeling. I've just been going through my whole blog and said to myself "WOW". Its a bit crazy when you read over this cause it makes you think even more. Anyway off the topic.......The topic today is loneliness
Loneliness
The word just puts me into another planet where everyone is thinking about it but is scared to admit about the situation cause its either your pride or ego stopping you. But today im gonna let loose im gonna act like no one is reading this and im talking to my one and only person that can hear and act upon my wishes which is the lord God above me. So where should i start.....
How about that no one wants to feel alone or lonely in life. Everyone wants to feel a sense of wanting and love in their heart just to keep them going through the day.I mean I find it funny how when everybody says it will all get better, everything ends up falling apart, and when everyone says that " its gonna be alright and you'll find another person" how about i don't want to find another person how about i dont want to waste my time to gain another love i had with him. Life seems to be soo unfair in this world. It is true what people say " hell is on earth". "A quiet thought, a silent tear, a constant wish that you were here. Words are few but thoughts are deep, memories of you, I'll always keep". Cause trust me its better to have 1 friend that cares, rather than 6 friends who couldn't care less.
Loneliness if one of the worst feelings anyone can experience cause when i close my eyes i see no one except you..When i open my eyes i see everyone except you..But its funny how the world works cause how can you miss someone when someone barely misses you? How can our hearts break differently even we was in the same situation?. With all this shit going on no matter how much company I've had, I've always been alone in reality and unable to actually trust anyone, maybe I should get used to it after all?
is wondering what could have been if circumstances were different, and wonders when the wondering will stop.But maybe its good to wonder? maybe its good to think into deep. Cause you realise your teaching yourself about life and thinking out of the box.Giving yourself advise to overcome the situation. But God DAM IT I'm sill confused at this point. LIFE IS UNFAIR AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. Sometimes i look at people life and wonder " shit man...they have it good". Then i look at other peoples life and wonder " Shit man... they have it bad". Im very grateful on what I have and what God has given to me. But it's just sometime you gotta think for your own sake. Im just waiting for that one man that wont prove to me that they are all the same. Cause im sick of this shit. Not allowing myself to trust anyone not having a proper connection with people cause im too scared that when i get hurt i'll properly get angry at everyone else. But you never know how strong you are when thats the only thing you have.Like a clown i put on a show, the pain is real even if nobody knows, and im crying inside, and nobody knows it but me.I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me cause im better then that. Im not on your level to be worrying about you, i got my life to focus on, my future to be dreaming about. But its soo hard when sometimes, all you wish for is someone to wish for you. The one you pushed away today may be the one you're needing tomorrow!! So forgive me when im not acting right, forgive me when i dont treat you like the prince/princess you are. But understand that its deeper then that. Just hang on to me cause i dont want to be facing this world on my own. I refuse to care for someone when you have wasted all the chances i give to you. But other people can stay there for years and hold tight for that person cause they know that it's not the end. I respect that and your a "Pimp" in my world.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home