ARG!

Argggggggggggg! I HATE WHEN PEOPLE LET ME DOWN!!
I dont ask NO ONE for any help or any favour. My 1st time to allow someone to help me with my LIFE. YESS MY LIFEE!!! They want to fuck around with it. DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH ME OR MY MONEY. I paid for that with my own money and it wasnt cheap. That hard work over nothing!! Cause of one simple task i ask you to do and you couldnt even do it. Was it too much stress for you?? Was it a hard job to you? WELL.. WELCOME TO MY FUCKING LIFE!! Arggg!! What have i done to deserve this, not knowing when i have this chance to come again I'll properly wouldnt be asked again.The only thing that allows me to wake up in the morning with a fake smile to work hard in school, do well in life is THIS! I was looking so forward to this and YOU had to chase my dreams away.If the fucks up fairy visits her life again im going to deck the b***h !!! I love to pretend she's stupid, just to see how much of an idiot you think she is. Imma put a gun to my head cause I SERIOUSLY CANT BE ASKED WITH PEOPLE AND LIFE ANYMORE. The anger in me is the feeling that makes my mouth work faster than your mind. Is she gonna pay £200 pounds for me! NOOOO!!!!
But maybe she's too busy to keep promise? I dont know;i dont live her life. BUT FUCK THIS SHIT MAN!
That's going pass the line when your fucking around with my BUSINESS!
Another thing that's getting me mad is that people think that their ARE IRREPLACABLE.. BETTER THINK AGAIN NIGGA!
I would cut you up and have a fat smile on my face while doing that. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS OR YOUR FAMILY. But maybe i need a emotional kill switch.Believe me when I say, I can take a hint. I'm a big girl and I know when I'm not needed or wanted, so you are officially off the hook.some people really make you wish you could have little fairy magic powers to turn them into fluffy little gingerbread men and BITE THEIR F***ING LEGS OFF!
I need to go before i punch someone or something!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home